From TLUG Wiki
Humorous quotations from TLUG members. If you wish to use one of these quotations, please obtain permission from the original author. Mail <email@example.com> if you need help.
- "It comes in handy when what you want is The Real Root, and not just a sort of root-alike colored by your own personal dotfiles." --Dave Brown
- "Remember, GNU's Not Unix! Just look at our code, Dennis, Brian, and Rob would never write anything like this!" --Stephen J. Turnbull
- "With cryptic tutorials on the net with phrases like 'enable SMTP AUTH for Postfix', as if that is supposed to be a self standing instruction..." --Dave Gutteridge
- "I feel towards Fedora like an unloved family member--I don't like it, but I feel obliged to defend it." --Scott Robbins (private email)
- "Well, that sounds like it removes much of the utility from PayPal in this country when you can just do a normal furikomi within the country, and sending money overseas requires wading through an unceasing ocean of incompetence. --Michael Bitker
On 06/07/2010 05:24 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote: >But exactly what does "Microsoft Product Activation" do, then? "Irritate the honest and humor the dishonest ;)" --Edward Middleton